The silver years are the golden period of one's life. You can invest your time and energies in the activities that you have always desired to do.
At All About Seniors, we want to ensure that you enjoy every bit of your post retirement years without any fear or a pressure of a disease.
This mini doctor in the form of health section, would answer all your health related queries. From safeguarding yourself from various diseases to the best health products in the market and how to use them, every month we'd share with you the health tips which'd make your life easy and fear free.
The Most Common Issues of Aging
A lot of our elders are coping with at least one of the following conditions, and many are dealing with two or more of the following:
Heart conditions (hypertension, vascular disease, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure and coronary artery disease)
• Dementia, including Alzheimer's disease
• Incontinence (urinary and bowel)
• Breathing problems
• Frequent falls, which can lead to fractures
• Parkinson's disease
• Sleep problems
• Eye problems (cataracts, glaucoma, Macular Degeneration)
• Weight loss
• As the body changes, other things to be aware of are: • A slowed reaction time, which is especially important when judging whether a person can safely drive.
• Thinner skin, which can lead to tears or wounds that heal very slowly.
• A weakened immune system, which can make fighting off viruses, bacteria and diseases difficult.
• A diminished sense of taste or smell, especially for smokers, which can lead to diminished appetite and dehydration.
The subscribers shall also get discount coupons from various pathology labs, hospitals and clinics
Subscribe to improve your quality of life with your family doctor, All About Seniors!
<<<< Eyecare For Seniors